`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Let me tell you something. It amazes me that I still sometimes find cards of a player that I never previously knew existed, especially when I have been collecting that player for years.

Here is one such example.
[Image: scan0007-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0008-3.jpg]
I recently picked up card A because I knew there was something unique about it. It looked very similar to a card that I own, and one I see often listed for sale online. The card I am referring to is from the 1999 Donruss Private Signings insert set. Card A looks very similar in design, although everything else about it is different. Also it most likely was from 1998 not just because of the copyright, but because of the wording on the back and Enis seemingly only signed his jersey number that year. The only thing that I can think of is that these were distributed at some type of function.

Jaderock - BTW
Type in "Mark Brunell" in the OPG search bar, click on "Mark Brunell" which will be the first thing listed before everything else, from there on the right side of the screen is a listing of everything recently added. Hope that answers your question. Smile
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 09-21-2011, 12:16 AM