`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Time to warm this thread up again, can anyone help complete this set.

Not listed in the Annual Football Card Price Guide in detail,
1996 Pacific Gold Crown Die Cuts Platinum or is it 1996 Pacific Platinum Crown Die Cut.

According to the Annual Guide, a Platinum set was released through the Shop At Home network as I think a 10 card set, compared to the 20 card 1996 Pacific Gold Crown Die Cut set.

[Image: a60.jpg]
[/quote]

The cards had different photos, a platinum foil diecut edge and were numbered PC1-PC10. So is it a parallel Gold Crown Die Cut Platinum set or a stand alone Platinum Crown Die Cut set.

Please help with the remaining cards to fill the checklist, I have the following listed as found
PC-1 Curtis Martin (in my collection)
PC-2 Troy Aikman
PC-3 Brett Favre (see scan below)
PC-4 Barry Sanders (see 90's gems thread)
PC-5 Jeff Blake
PC-6 John Elway
PC-7 Terrell Davis
PC-9 Marshall Faulk (see 90's gems thread)
PC-10 Dan Marino

Did some research on the net, found PC-3 Brett Favre, PC-7 Terrell Davis & PC-10 Marino. I think Emmitt Smith must be PC-8, any help would be appreciated

[Image: 1996PacificPlatinumCrownPC-3FavreFront.jpg] [Image: 1996PacificPlatinumCrownPC-3FavreBack.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by ginge01 - 02-27-2011, 10:52 PM