Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
GINGE01 Wrote:
Bakerman8419 Wrote:First I want to say how in the hell do you guys know this much stuff??? I thought I knew a lot about cards but apparently I know nothing compared to some of the people who posted. Im in awe!!!<br />
<br />
Secondly, have Beckett contacted anyone who posted on this thread? Or has anyone contacted Beckett? I really think there needs to be a direct line of communication on this matter. Id do it myself but honestly I would have no clue of what Im saying.<br />
<br />
Lastly, like someone suggested above I think Beckett should put these cards in the OPG and put N/A for pricing just to show they exist.
<br />
<br />
Quick reply<br />
1st part, I'm a card nerd<br />
<br />
2nd part, I spoke to Dan Hitt once, he said send comments in about missing cards, I did, I assumed that without a reply from him that it never got looked at, I don't know, I sometimes think that card collectors view their hobby a lot more intensely than somebody working in the industry, whether at the card company or Beckett, we are the ones spending our money, opening packs, boxes, cases, buying through the secondary market.
<br />
<br />
Hopefully they get a hold of that list and add the cards. And I agree with you its impossible for them to care and to be as tedious as we are. <br />
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by Bakerman8419 - 03-31-2010, 12:22 PM