`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Originally I had a Mark Brunell Thread that I started back in July of 2005 (several months after I brought my private collection online. I ended the 1st thread in Sept 2005 and started my second thread "Pics of my (Mark Brunell) collection" on October 5, 2005. It lasted for over 1 3/4 years with 90 pages of responses and over 21,000 views. Unfortunately, the Beckett Webmaster cleaned the forums and deleted all my post that were made before 3/15/2007. In addition, you couldn't reply to the thread unless you hit "quote". Here was The "Original" Pics of my collection thread (well what's left of it). I have another Brunell thread that has all the scans from 1/1/2006 on another site.

Anyway, my main purpose of the previous threads and this current thread is to let members (both new and old) know that I am a die hard Mark Brunell fan. I collect most items with Brunell likeness on it provided it is within REASON. I know of several #1/1s out there that I am unable to obtain as well as several oddball cards...in due time perhaps.

I'll update this threads as often as possible.

The Ultimate Mark Brunell Collection

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 07-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM