`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

My Most expensive card that I've ever paid for!!!

The back story, this card listed for $899 on ebay since May 2006. I inquired about it and tried to work out a trade. I even asked for some help from several TCC members, but the card was still out of my range as I didn't have "cut signatures" to trade. Over time I've asked several times about getting it for a reduced price, but he has always maintained "This card was in my personal collection. I always put a little stiffer price on that kind of stuff, figuring if I sell it okay, and if it doesn't sell, I still have it in my collection" which I understand. In 2007, #1/5 became available, but I lost out on it at $600 to the infamous "brick man" on ebay.

I have never lost faith in obtaining this card, but just wondered how it was going to happen. This past week I got an email from a friend of mine and they told me they got the card from the guy. I paid them a 10% commision and the card is now mine. Apparently the guy finally added a best offer option that I was unaware of! Unfortunately for me, this Manning didn't make it to the championship round of the playoffs! Sad

Ok I've rambled long enough...here's the "most expensive card in my collection"

2004 Ultimate Collection Quad Signatures Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Byron Leftwich and Mark Brunell #MMLB (#3/5)

Thanks for looknig and keep on jadeROCKing!!!!

[Image: quad.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 01-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM