`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Hi all,

Hope all is well. Took a couple of weeks off due to a death in the family.

My niece who was a little over 3 1/2 years old passed away on 1/29 from complications of pneumonia. The day before and on 1/29 in the afternoon, although we knew she was sick, there was no indication from staff that we should be too worried. In the evening, at 8pm the mother calls us in a panic. We arrive at 8:15, moved to another room where the nurse tells us the doctors are trying to stablize her and hopefully within 24/48hrs they'll know if all went well. At 9:35, they called a code blue (a medical emergency in which a team of medical personnel work to revive an individual in cardiac arrest) which we did not know what it meant at the time. At 10:10pm, with her parents and my wife and I at her bedside, the doctors stop CPR and that was it.

RIP Christine

Today 2/9 she was laid to rest.
----
It's been a while, but here's today's NEW Addition:

NFL Game Used Football

This ball was caught and autographed by Keenen McCardell for a TD on 12-3-2000 vs Cleveland Browns. Ball was thrown by Mark Brunell; hence the reason way I got it.

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: _574_zps123e32f0.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 02-10-2015, 12:40 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM