`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:Thanks for the reply...I remember losing the Brunell Finest one 2 years ago and the guy put it up for auction last week. Idon't think I've ever seen the Bowman one!!!!!

I have a "parallel" from the 1999 Mystique set that was very "odd" - it was missing one (or more) of the printing process!! You have my INTEREST SIR!!!!!

welp :oops: , looks like I was wrong about what i thought i had :doubt: Brunell must just be an SP?
(I busted 2 boxes, and in the 1st box, every card that wasn't a rookie or insert in the mystery wrapper was a gold parallel.
in the second box, i only got 3 golds, and the rest were regular cards in the mystery foil...

for a regular base, the place where a card is to be numbered is in the middle
for these base that came the foil stickers, the place for the numbering is on the left (just like every numbered card in the set - rookies and inserts)
[i'd probably have to scan to show what i mean, cause it is hard to explain...there is even a difference between a regualr gold parallel and a mystery foil gold parallel...:roll: ]

so I thought it was an error, but I guess some of the players are just SPs?!?

DARN! I was hoping I had something for ya!

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Davz13 - 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM