`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
jacksoncoupage Wrote:Also, what is the 1982 Topps "Blue Line"? Is it referring to the color bars on front? Could this variation possibly affect Sax's Dodger Rookies card?

All I know is what I saw. Way back in the day, I met (online) this other Butler collector named Terry Tu. He wasn't just interested in one example of each card, like I am. He had a true man crush and was collecting mass quantities of every card he could. At any rate, he had a few scans up, and his card of the Butler/Bedrosian/Owens RC clearly had blue lines instead of the traditional green. I've looked at hundreds of Butler's RC over the years and haven't heard of or seen of another. To quite quite honest, I've started to doubt myself and whether I saw what I saw. Perhaps Terry just had a funky scanner, but I remember at the time how shocked I was that the lines were so blue. Several years ago, I tried to find the dude again, but maybe he lost his man crush and moved on.

Messages In This Thread
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by TNP777 - 02-21-2008, 02:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM