`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
jacksoncoupage Wrote:
JeffD27177 Wrote:I'm not sure if this thread is only for cards from a certain era (because I don't see any cards listed not from the 90's), but what about the Topps 2007 no name/no team fronts? Topps Vault released them in Beckett holders with blank backs and labeled as 1/1's, but some got into circulation with proper backs. I don't know how rare they are, but I've seen less than 5 of Fielder's on ebay. I have two myself...here's one (regular base on left):

If this is not "on topic" I apologize.

The no-foils that came from packs, are they blank-backed like the Topps Vault releases?

If not then they would be simple printing mistakes of missed-foil processing and are relatively common. I remember all last year seeing auctions in "error" searches for these cards. Obviously even printing flaws are scarcer compared to their foiled counterparts but it did seem like they were often available.

I know there also some 1st editions that came out of this set with no names on the bottom....It sounds like it was just printing errors and with the amount I've seen I wouldn't be see if 90%of the players have a no-foil error.

Messages In This Thread
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Fandruw25 - 02-24-2008, 09:37 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM