`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
KillerBeeFan Wrote:I have had a great time searching through my Biggio doubles for these variations. I have found a good number of them and the more I find, the more questions I seem to have.

I have started to scan some of the variations that I have found and wanted to share them in this thread. I also will include some "population" figures based on the limited number of duplicates that I have. Maybe, if we all share the numbers of each variant that we have, perhaps we can start to determine scarcity or figure out which variant came from which type of packaging.

Let's start with 1991 Donruss cards.

1991 Donruss #595

I found the two border variations below.

[Image: 1991Donruss595-BorderVariations.jpg]

Population numbers :

Left side variation = 28 cards (14 with INC. and 14 with INC on back)
Right side variation = 1 card (it has INC. on back) - Does it exist with the INC variation?

1991 Donruss Diamond Kings #2

Again, I found the two border variations below.

[Image: 1991DonrussDiamondKings2-BorderVari.jpg]

Population numbers :

Left side variation = 35 cards (27 with INC. and 8 with INC on back)
Right side variation = 1 card (it has INC. on back) - Again, does it exist with the INC variation?

1991 Donruss Super Diamond Kings #2

I only have one card but it represents yet another border variation from the two versions above. The card is the INC. variation. Anyone else have these Super Diamond Kings cards?

[Image: 1991DonrussDiamondKings2-BorderV-1.jpg]

Phil

Finally got a couple Mattingly border variations. Sorry no scans.

Have two Factory set variations. Both have Inc.

Has anyone been able to find INC and INC. on both border variations?

Messages In This Thread
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by MattinglyStash - 03-15-2008, 11:17 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM