`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(02-05-2015, 08:07 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nope. Same card. I just held it up to show that it's acetate. Having the black back drop makes it look way different.

I traded for the Henderson with you in mind. Figured you may want it. I'll shoot you some scans of the Musial cut as well.

I'm not sure what you have for Harper's but I'll take a look. You know all my cards are available so we can most likely work something out. There has been a huge demand for hof relics on here lately. Good thing you started way before everyone else Richard. You have some Doozies.

Matt your aren't lying man. This HOF relic chase has caught on like wild fire. Thank god i started when i did. Its becoming much harder to acquire pieces these days, but thanks to you, James, and Rob, and Francisco i have a standard now. Doozy is an understatement 90% of them are very unique and extremely rare. Cant wait to get the new one we just traded for earlier this week. That piece is going to be a monster!!! Right now I think im sitting on 70 plus pieces.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/

WANT LIST

1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)

2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)

3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)

4. Mookie Betts

5. Juan Soto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - by rad_1205 - 02-06-2015, 02:14 AM