`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maintenance for 32+ days?

Maintenance for 32+ days?
I was just interrupted while looking at a trade and got this message.

Right now it reads:

We are under maintenance
we will be back by

32:01:52:30
Day:Hr:Min:Sec

Hope this estimate is wrong - will many users be back if the trade function is truly down for over a month?

Odd also, just noticed that it is counting up?

Thanks,
Nathan

RE: Maintenance for 32+ days?
Well, the message board is working but the rest of the site is down (can't read any "NEWS" either right now), that's different!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Yet another reason why I'm hesitant to resubscribe here. All other trade sites are free of charge, and they go by common sense pricing based on sales. Oh, and they pretty much work all the time, don't think I've seen anyone else down for more than an afternoon fix-up.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

That's probably the counter for the amount of time that the site has been down over the past x months.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

This site is always doing maintenance when I log on. Makes it hard to keep paying for a site that does not get any better.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(07-29-2014, 07:10 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Yet another reason why I'm hesitant to resubscribe here. All other trade sites are free of charge, and they go by common sense pricing based on sales. Oh, and they pretty much work all the time, don't think I've seen anyone else down for more than an afternoon fix-up.
It's easy to say, but not so easy in practice. I've run into collectors on at least three other trading forum sites who refuse to listen and/or trade by anything but strict Beckett BV or worse by 'what feels fair'.

It's easy to point out the bad here or anywhere. All of the trading sites have their pluses and minuses. If you prefer one of another and it works for you that's great, I like to have a little in the game pretty much everywhere to keep options open. You never know when or where someone's going to turn up with a card that is needed...
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming