`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Kyle Busch

LTTF Kyle Busch
Zero trades under my belt but im getting down to where i need to start to get the rarer cards im needing for my KB PC. The downside is that i really only have Kyle to trade for Kyle. Im a singles card buyer, don't break boxes / cases etc. Collect Kyle and Kyle only. And can barely afford to keep up with him! I need many auto cards, booklets, and low print run parallels and inserts. All the easy stuff i have for the most part. I have about 1200 in my PC and another 500 dups to trade.

RE: LTTF Kyle Busch
Welcome to the Racing Forum! We are a small group, but always willing to help other collectors with their PC's. I hope you have some good luck here.
However, if you only have Kyle B. cards to trade it will be hard to make something happen. I think I am the only member who also collects him. Most members here would have no problem selling KyB cards to you though.
I have collected Kyle since he got in the #5 car. But I tend to trade off all of my good KyB stuff for Johnson/Martin/Bayne (or Jeff Gordon) cards. Most of my KyB PC is now just base cards and a few inserts and parallels.

Anyway, good luck and (again) welcome to the board!

Thanks! If anyone has anything special they want to sell, let me know. Im game for buying or trading. All my trades and my KB PC are open in organize

Message me if interested
Yes there 2 of them
[Image: 014_crop.jpg]
[Image: 015_crop.jpg]
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK