`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(05-24-2014, 02:56 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: The problem isn't the price going up. Its the fact Beckett is using scare tactics to force people to pay for the same old broken product. Fix your product and I would gladly pay. I said that a year ago when I voted not to give Beckett anymore of my $$. Now they are going to delete my ORG if I don't pay. Go ahead. I'll never give them another penny if they do.
I totally agree. I don't mind a price increase but at least fix what we are paying for in the process. I can see the logic in if you haven't logged on the site in a year, then yeah your data should probably need to be deleted, but to be deleted just for not paying for a subscription or organize every month??? I don't think so! What about the collectors who take a month or two break from time to time? Does Beckett expect us to reenter all our data each time? If so, then this site is about to be nothing but a memory.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(05-22-2014, 04:44 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: The silence from site staff on the boards regarding this issue is, deafening...
My new Sig!

(05-23-2014, 10:17 PM)creativemunky Wrote: 1 year later I decided to turn in the last grading special I bought before it expired, I was greeted with "Oh, I figured you werent coming back to us." and then after stating I seen that SGC and PSA also changed policies regarding their autograph submissions and I was practically giving in, he responded like a child saying "Well why dont you go complain on their boards like you did on ours?" and "If it were up to me I wouldnt take your submission because of what you wrote on the boards, but business is business.".
Good to know that they are in fact reading the boards yet fail to acknowledge any questions/issues/etc people have on the boards. Another shining example of their poor customer service.

WOW.....2 of my separate threads pertaining to the lack of effective management by Sandeep Dua got deleted .... Apparently my thoughts & input on this subject matter is striking someone's nerve which is a key indicator that I must be right!!!! If its enough to be deleted then whoever keeps deleting my threads must know that his iron fist ruling is wrong & they are trying to keep it under the rug....who knows....he might even be the one who's deleting them....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(05-25-2014, 09:45 AM)rollx8 Wrote: WOW.....2 of my separate threads pertaining to the lack of effective management by Sandeep Dua got deleted .... Apparently my thoughts & input on this subject matter is striking someone's nerve which is a key indicator that I must be right!!!! If its enough to be deleted then whoever keeps deleting my threads must know that his iron fist ruling is wrong & they are trying to keep it under the rug....who knows....he might even be the one who's deleting them....
sorry, but you are completely wrong

1. your second thread violated TOS: no threads about deleted threads. if you have a question about your deleted thread, you contact a mod.

the mods are deleting it, and they do not work for beckett

your first, which i didnt see, but by the tone of your second, either violated the no trolling dictum or because it duplicative of the many other threads on the same subject, such as this one

please stop deluding yourself that the powers that be somehow are trying to stop you

(05-25-2014, 09:56 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sorry, but you are completely wrong

1. your second thread violated TOS: no threads about deleted threads. if you have a question about your deleted thread, you contact a mod.

your first, which i didnt see, but by the tone of your second, either violated the no trolling dictum or because it duplicative of the many other threads on the same subject, such as this one
Thanks jacoby.....That's all I needed to know.....A mod could've at least let me know that but I guess they got bigger brooms to push the dirt up under the rug.....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

This is why I made a web page though I need to update it and post it so if people have what I need I can trade or buy from them.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(05-25-2014, 09:56 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sorry, but you are completely wrong

please stop deluding yourself that the powers that be somehow are trying to stop you
Every employee at Beckett's is also a MOD, and can delete threads, posts, etc.......

Not to mention their "ghosts" mods....

And it seems to me like you have a tendency to flip flop on this subject, as in one thread your telling Beckett's to go "bleep" themselves, and in another your defending them, so, what's up with that?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(05-25-2014, 11:26 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Every employee at Beckett's is also a MOD, and can delete threads, posts, etc.......

Not to mention their "ghosts" mods....

And it seems to me like you have a tendency to flip flop on this subject, as in one thread your telling Beckett's to go "bleep" themselves, and in another your defending them, so, what's up with that?
I'm rolling my eyes at you. That wasn't defending beckett

Okay, I'm confused .....
So as long as you pay for your subscription to OPG and ORG, everything remains the same ... But if you don't pay your fee your ORG gets deleted? Or am I missing something in that equation?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.