`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
May 20-day Group Submission

RE: May 20-day Group Submission
I have couple cards incoming. I want to see they are grade worth before filling out the survey.

Shipping in a month!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Jason, how many cards you have for survey so far?

(04-30-2014, 01:36 PM)johngt007 Wrote: Jason, how many cards you have for survey so far?
Only one person has filled out the survey so far.

I will finalize my numbers this weekend and do the survey. As of now though I am sure I will be down for at least 15.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

You guys think this card should be grade it?

[Image: 04-05UDTrilogySignatureSwatches_MJ.jpg]

(05-03-2014, 02:35 PM)johngt007 Wrote: You guys think this card should be grade it?

Ummm yes....or you can just send it me...it looks like crap. It's pretty much worthless so you should give it to me.

from a purely conditional/value adding standpoint it's tough to tell from the scan. Top left looks a tad rough, no idea what the back looks like.

That said, I hate having any MJs that book over $25 in a raw state, so definitely send that bad boy in! 8.5s and up are fine in my book!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

The top left corner a little white but the rest of the card looks great! I think I will add this to the survey. I don't see it lower than a 8.5.

(05-03-2014, 02:35 PM)johngt007 Wrote: You guys think this card should be grade it?

Nope, send it to me instead of Jason Smile

Yeah, that card looks great! Corners and edges look sharp. Cant tell surface from picture, but it looks like a card I would send in haha

[Image: Nick.jpg]