`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (All the Cool Kids are Doing it!)
(06-06-2014, 04:27 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: sfreinke:r can you please remove me from this list. I appreciate and thank everyone that have sent me cards and traded with me over the years.

But I went through a little financial issue lately, and hadn't renewed my opg last month. Now I find out that I can't even look at a proposed trade from someone, without buying OPG or organize. This plus all the issues with site over the last couple years, I am finally done with Beckett. There are other options out there for collector's. I just wouldn't feel right receiving free stuff from you guys, when I won't be a member of beckett anymore. I will pop in once in awhile to browse forums, but that is it.

That's unfortunate. I understand your position regarding Beckett. As for the forums, if you still want to be a part of this thread I don't see why you couldn't. If you're sending, you should be receiving. As far as I know, the forums are still free to anyone wanting to talk trading (at least until Beckett starts charging for forum use).

All that said though, if you still feel like you don't want to be a part of this group anymore, I understand and will remove you from the group. If any other members feel the same way about him staying, chime in.

Otherwise, hope you find a great place to land. Thanks for being a part of the group.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (All the Cool Kids are Doing it!) - by sfreinker - 06-07-2014, 11:56 AM