`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Heartfelt Thank you!

A Heartfelt Thank you!
As for the veteran traders on here they know that i had some really good cards, I had nasty patch cards....I also had a impressive Yankees collection. 2 Years ago my collection was stolen by someone I thought i could trust...The other cards hurt getting stolen but what killed me was my Yankees collection. I worked and traded and bought tirelessly to have a massive collection...When it was stolen my heart gave out on collecting and i wanted nothing to do with trading whatsoever...Now moving into my new house and starting a new life I wanted to rebuild my Empire again...Since I have returned I have traded and bought quality cards off the traders on these boards...I do not trade anywhere else but here because I consider those on here family...I do talk to a few outside of the boards and consider them great friends. I just got my 400th Yankee Game used card in today and as i glanced at the collection i could not help but get a little emotional. I just want to take this time and humbly thank everyone who helped me out in getting it started and adding to it. My goal is to break 1,000 cards and i know i can do it...I am satisfied with the cards that i have all i need is another Mantle,Gehrig,Ruth and Dimaggio relic to round it out....Ill get them soon. Again, Thank you very much!

[Image: nyyankeesthankyoucard_zpsf52b552c.png]
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: A Heartfelt Thank you!
Congrats on the milestone! I think I'm fresh out of Yankees relics, otherwise they'd be looking to go your way
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: A Heartfelt Thank you!
(03-19-2014, 09:55 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Congrats on the milestone! I think I'm fresh out of Yankees relics, otherwise they'd be looking to go your way
Thanks bro...I need to get fresh trade bait anyway lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]