`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anfernee Penny Hardaway 2014 Maildays (94-95 Cornerstone Test Ref) +++

RE: Anfernee Penny Hardaway 2014 Maildays (94-95 Cornerstone Test Ref) +++
(03-23-2014, 11:22 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I really like the Test Refractor. How exactly did these get produced? My assumption is that they were like a promo or a prototype of some sort? How did they get to the public if they were not inserted into packs?

For the Lottery Prize/Cornerstone test refractors it's still a bit of a mystery. It's likely there are less of them than the mystery test refractors that did slip into packs in 95-96 though.

I also have an update on my attempt to acquire the Mitch from that guy. I sent a full bv offer and he says that he has sold commons for $250. I guess if a player collector HAD to have it that's plausible, seems crazy though. Since Mitch is a semistar/star he wants north of that, which is just way way more than I can pay (that's like 2 months' budget for a starving grad student lol). So I will just wait a couple years til another surfaces I guess!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anfernee Penny Hardaway 2014 Maildays (94-95 Cornerstone Test Ref) +++ - by buckunteer - 03-23-2014, 10:54 PM