`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anfernee Penny Hardaway 2014 Maildays (94-95 Cornerstone Test Ref) +++

RE: Anfernee Penny Hardaway 1994-95 Finest Cornerstone Test Ref. Mail +++
(03-14-2014, 07:03 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: buckhunter - Thanks my friend! sadly I could not get the Mitch and others .. below I will explain the story a bit more in depth...

SHowley2003 - Thanks! I know it ....

The whole situation made me sick guys ... I was on Ebay at the exact time these all were listed.Penny was the first to hit the auction block and I didn't hesitate for a second to grab it at $150 .. Knowing the seller always sells in volumes I immediately go to his other items and sure enough the Penny LP Test popped up as well as a few others...I am stoked because I am thinking "YES! I AM GRABBING THEM ALL!!!!" Until ... I click BIN o the LP Penny and it "requires immediate payment" I freaked out thinking wth!? I just grabbed the Cornerstone without paying immediately.About 40 secs later it was grabbed and all of the others were falling like domino's.I had the chance to grab them all buy apparently my Paypal shanked me good right in the butt! It's sad really .. I would have obviously have sold the others for profit but my prices would have been collector friendly especially for the prices they sold for! Really am sick about the whole situation and will be for a long time! Thankfully I got the best card of the bunch though and it just happens to be a PC card.

Dang man that does kinda suck. Think of the flip side though- if you hadn't jumped on when you did you would have missed both! One is better than none!

Btw, if you can, PM me the seller for my own future reference if you don't mind! I'm curious as I actually did see a Mitch Lottery Prize test refractor pop up a couple days ago, but the BIN was just stupid high, like $2k high for a card that books under $100 lol. Maybe the same guy?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anfernee Penny Hardaway 1994-95 Finest Cornerstone Test Ref. Mail +++ - by buckunteer - 03-14-2014, 08:12 PM