`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
n/a valued cards?

RE: n/a valued cards?
Wayne has a pretty good handle on it but.....

You always have to factor in that "YOUR" cards are always better and worth more than mine even tho its the same basic card, yours has 5 square corners, unfortunately mine only has 4.

90%+ of all cards ever printed have absolutely NO value what-so-ever and never will. Maybe 1% of the remaining 10% will manage to go up in value and remain in upward motion. Don't let inflation lead you to believe that your cards are going ^ in value.

Cards that are speculated are potential "LOSERS" its just a mater of time, popularity and demand. In the end the last owner Loses the most when the card drops rapidly in value. Can I say Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Palmeiro, Clemens, Canseco, Arod..........

All-in-all don't let your EGO or GREED determine the value of n/a cards and don't be insulted when someone offers less than YOU are wanting....JMO
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Messages In This Thread
n/a valued cards? - by sparty78 - 02-26-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: n/a valued cards? - by Gtbrian23 - 02-26-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: n/a valued cards? - by yankeeempire - 02-26-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: n/a valued cards? - by Sargieboy - 02-26-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: n/a valued cards? - by waynetalger - 02-26-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: n/a valued cards? - by radarblip - 02-27-2014, 03:52 AM