`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Trade-Up Challenge? Completed!!!!

RE: Trade-Up Challenge? (1st trade done!)
(12-29-2013, 07:13 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: +1 not being a hater, ive seen these before. blows my mind people give in to this. good luck man, i hope u get something u can sell

I don't like ripping people so I send extras to even it out that arnt included in deal
(12-29-2013, 06:59 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Good luck...now what happens with the Walker?

Just a suggestion (it's your thread) so that folks don't have to go through alot of different posts. Keep running track of your progress in your initial post updating and changing as trades are done (remove old pics): example

1. Darvish xxxxxxx traded to whomever for a Walker blah, blah, blah
(picture of Walker card with what you want for it)
2. Walker blah blah blah traded to traderx for whatever......ect

I understand others concerns (not rippen anyone) but also understand what you are doing, start out small and end big. Not done here very successfully in the past that I remember (or followed). Folks aren't always gonna trade-up in your favor, you may need to do the dance so that you get cards folks will clamor for. Again, good luck. It will be fun watching your progress

I think I will do it like that thanks man
(12-29-2013, 06:54 PM)redsox3 Wrote: My only problem is that you're expecting a marketable card for something that isn't easy to flip unless you're keeping it for PC.

I try to target people who PC the guy, it makes it even if you get $5 less but a player you pc

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade-Up Challenge? - by jeffgehringer - 12-27-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Trade-Up Challenge? - by jeffgehringer - 12-29-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Trade-Up Challenge? (1st trade done!) - by jeffgehringer - 12-29-2013, 09:31 PM