`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I hate it when buying something off the bay, and getting it finally at times

RE: I hate it when buying something off the bay, and getting it finally at times
(12-03-2013, 07:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Greg, just get your money back and ding his lame a-- with a negative.

Hopefully it will rehab him out of his current dooshy state.

Sorry, but this isn't like 1982 anymore, where people are just starting to figure out the best way to store/ship cards.

He was being stupid and lazy. If you almost had to cut it out, think how hard he had to shove it in there ...

For example, on some jersey cards I can't tell the toploader size just by looking at it — most Paninis are 100s, most Upper Deck and Topps are 75s, but there are exceptions.

You can pretty much tell after two or three "taps" if the loader is too small or not.

And if he would have bothered with a freaking ONE CENT penny sleeve on it, he may have even gotten away with it.

But the plastic lip of the toploader clearly scraped the bottom edge of that card, with no sleeve as a buffer.

Eff that guy. That card will pop up again. Maybe if you ding him hard enough, he won't try the same BS with someone else.

I don't like stupid and I hate lazy. That doosh bag was both.

Happy holidays, by the way, LOL

[Image: nailedit.jpeg]
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hate it when buying something off the bay, and getting it finally at times - by bakerman8419 - 12-04-2013, 02:35 AM