Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Post Reply 
Share Thread:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Its the weekend!!!! LETS TRADE!!!!
09-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Post: #1
Its the weekend!!!! LETS TRADE!!!!
Have everything from set collector's to top tier high end singles on the market available for trade/sale. Only about 75% of my inventory is listed in organize, the other 25% can be made visible if you have something i really can not live without. EVERYTHING, ALWAYS, has a price. Those things would be high market singles and/or autographs i need from the following sets: 2003-05 Topps Retired Signatures Baseball, Topps Sterling HOFer Autos Baseball, Early 2000s Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autos Baseball and Topps Heritage Real One HOFer Autos.

Shoot me an offer and maybe we can work something out, please be patient i usually get a ton of messages/offers at once but will get to everyones offer asap my friends, like the title says, its the weekend, LETS TRADE!!!!


*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2013, 12:27 AM
Post: #2
RE: Its the weekend!!!! LETS TRADE!!!!
Hey I sent you an offer. LMK!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Forum Jump:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)