`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Fanfare Base & Inserts Needs (Only 1 more base to go!!)
Star 
2013 Fanfare Base & Inserts Needs (Only 1 more base to go!!)
Hello friends! I'm looking to put this base set together along with the two insert sets. I am also looking for any parallels, RU, and Autos of the drivers I collect. Any help with this endeavor is greatly appreciated!

Base Needed:

#31 Brad Keselowski
#46 Danica Patrick - PENDING
#55 Tony Stewart - PENDING
#100 Danica Patrick/Ricky Stenhouse Jr. CL - PENDING

Fan Following Needed:

#FF1 Dale Earnhardt Jr. SP
#FF2 Jeff Gordon SP
#FF3 Jimmie Johnson SP
#FF4 Tony Stewart SP

And looking for any parallels, RU, and Autos of these drivers in the set:

Clint Bowyer
Jamie McMurray
Danica Patrick
Austin Dillon
Ty Dillon
Kyle Larson
Johanna Long
Ryan Blaney
Jennifer Jo Cobb
David Pearson
Annabeth Barnes
Mackena Bell

-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2013 Fanfare Base, Inserts, & Parallel Needs
Updated the list from a very nice lot I've bought. It included some very sweet Fanfare PC goodies that I will definitely be showing off when they come in!

Still looking for help on the rest here, thank you friends!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

BV on the Fanfare is finally out! Looking to complete this set, please hit me up if you have any of my needs. Thank You!

I have the Johanna Long base for you. I'll add it to our trade before I send it back.

RE: 2013 Fanfare Base & Inserts Needs (Getting really close!!)
Updated from trades. Only 8 base cards to go! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RE: 2013 Fanfare Base & Inserts Needs (Getting really close!!)
Hope you can get those last 8 cards to finish it up.

OT - How about our Cardinals? I'm so ready for the MLB postseason that I can hardly stand the suspense. Which team will STL face? Smile

RE: 2013 Fanfare Base & Inserts Needs (Only 2 more base to go!!)
Bump'n it up! Only need 2 more base cards to complete this set! Please keep me in mind when y'all are bustin' those blasters! Thank you, friends!

Jason