Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long does it take?

how long does it take?
HI all,

I was wondering how long it takes to update Our Grading orders? I know Beckett received mine yesterday (Thursday), but when I go to check out my grading orders, it just lists one from back in 2007. I have decided to have Beckett grade 95% of my baseball for sure and would like to be able to check status on my orders more easily. Thanks for any help.

Bamyanks (Brian Blankenburg)
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: how long does it take?
Whichever service level you paid for, it will take that many business days.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(07-29-2013, 06:31 PM)y2hood Wrote: Whichever service level you paid for, it will take that many business days.
That I understand, what I'm wanting to know is: when I roll over Beckett Grading Services on the blue menu bar, one of the choices is "My grading Orders". When I click on that, it shows my order from longer ago, when does my current order show up so I can check it out?

(07-30-2013, 02:22 PM)bamyanks Wrote: That I understand, what I'm wanting to know is: when I roll over Beckett Grading Services on the blue menu bar, one of the choices is "My grading Orders". When I click on that, it shows my order from longer ago, when does my current order show up so I can check it out?
It usually shows up the day that your order ships.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-30-2013, 03:53 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: It usually shows up the day that your order ships.
ok, thanks

(07-30-2013, 08:59 PM)bamyanks Wrote: ok, thanks
You're Welcome!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!