`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Update) Question for my fellow board members

RE: (Update) Question for my fellow board members
I actually checked Canada Post. They have my end transit from Mississauga on 6/18/13. It was due to be delivered by 6/19/13 but the site shows still in transit. He is saying he still hasnt received mine yet either. It shouldn't take that long to be delivered. He hasn't supplied me with a number to track his end with yet so we'll see. Now he's calling me out through messages for not spending $30-$40 for the best shipping. As you know the rates from here to our northern friends are astronomical.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

According to the USPS, the tracking number for packages sent to canada is on your receipt.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Yes it is and according to the Canada Post website, it is out for delivery and should've been delivered on June 19th. The website doesn't say it was delivered though.
Collecting
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%

Just to let you know, I have had to wait more than five weeks for packages from across the border. I don't mean from Texas to here in Nova Scotia, but from Michigan or Pennsylvania. There have been a few times that I have worried, but they have all turned out okay... except for the blatant rip-offs. I don't think that you should worry too much right now.

As for tracking from here, we don't have the DC numbers like you do in the States. We have to pay extra ($10+) for tracking a single bubble mailer across the border. Yours might look like it should be shipped through Canada Post's website, but they barely update the DC numbers from the States, and that's if they have paid any attention to the number at all. Here's to hoping that this all works out and the both of you get the cards. Best wishes, Chris!

Randi

You can be mad at people other than yourself--namely this person that you feel you cannot trust and anyone else like him or her. This is a simple game we all play, and it its too bad we need to pay for insurance, tracking, and whatnot these days--only to protect ourselves. Most of us on here are entirely honorable. It is only those few that keep us on our toes.

I do sincerely hope this works out for both parties. Shipping back and forth across the border can take some serious time, though. There is not much you can do now but wait it out and see what falls together.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thank you for the words of encouragement.
Collecting
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%