Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Fleer Retro
Photo 
2012-13 Fleer Retro
Just wondering if anyone here will be buying again this year. I held out last year, thank God, but this year is not as greatly hyped. I bought 2 packs at the LCS and pulled a Jae Crowder Lucky 13 and a Larry Johnson Ultra Medallions #51/100.

The base cards are pretty bleh, but the checklist looks interesting from what I am seeing on the bay so far.

Anyone have any thoughts on this years product?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

RE: 2012-13 Fleer Retro
I like the selection of inserts. The Essential Credentials and Super Raves are pretty cool, and the showcase legacys. I wasn't intending to buy, but if the prices stay this low I might pick up a couple boxes.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Yeah I have seen boxes anywhere from $265 to $320. Seems cheap compared to the $550 that I saw last years go for at one point.

at least 2 of the jordan 1/1 buyback autos were pulled the first day of release. there is some nice stuff in this product, but the cost is to rich for my blood.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

IMO its just another nap-inducing release by UD. $265 to $320 is too much bread for a chance at a Shawn Bradley auto.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

For the price point, I'd almost rather buy Leaf Best of Basketball and just take my shot!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I busted one and the inserts look great. Its actually way nicer than last year IMO.

Was lucky to pull an Essential Credentials Pierce /28 and a Super Rave Payton /50. I'll post a thread with some scans. Def happy with the inserts, not so much the players. I have them all on ebay and wouldn't mind recouping some money and gambling again but outside that i don't think I'll rip again unless i can sell these. I don't see it taking off this year like it did last year but worth a single box.

(06-27-2013, 03:44 PM)user_3n5kp Wrote: I busted one and the inserts look great. Its actually way nicer than last year IMO.

Was lucky to pull an Essential Credentials Pierce /28 and a Super Rave Payton /50. I'll post a thread with some scans. Def happy with the inserts, not so much the players. I have them all on ebay and wouldn't mind recouping some money and gambling again but outside that i don't think I'll rip again unless i can sell these. I don't see it taking off this year like it did last year but worth a single box.
this is some good info here, and I think I may buy a few packs and see if I get something worth while. $300 is out of my price range even though I really like the look of some of these inserts. Guess eBay is the way to go.

Sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Box prices dropped to 239 on Dave and Adams over the weekend. Not sure if this is a special for July 4th but they are certainly more affordable this year.