`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you improve this site?

RE: How would you improve this site?
(05-10-2013, 11:06 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: You want to know how to improve this site? You asked for it.

1) Improve customer service. Don't promise us stuff never to touch on it again. Don't start something and than leave it half finished. Don't raise the prices while lowering the quality of the site. Don't act like our friend and than rob us of our money. Communicate with us. We're all human and understanding. Check the logs, Do you know how many times I've emailed customer service and have gotten no response or a response that makes me hate beckett even more? I mean seriously. How many times have i tried to get a card changed? oh, probably a bakers dozen. and trust me, that feeling is not as good as getting a bakers dozen ... mmmmm.

2) Fix the errors on the site before creating new things and thus creating more problems. I still have to check all of my PM boxes one by one to delete them even though there is a check all box. We still cannot sort our org based on BV or even by year/# (unless its in a subcategory) there are many many things i have seen people complain about (some little, many big) but the complaints go unnoticed. We get the good ol letter from somebody up high that says don't worry, We're really not going to care about the fixes and we'll just try to build something better again. We've heard it before, We've gone through that. How dare you ask us to stick it out just a little bit longer and promise us stuff. I'd feel better if nobody EVER came on here and updated us because than i wouldn't get my hopes up. You want a detailed list? I'll give you a detailed list of EVERY error i can find. I understand it takes time to fix things, I understand bugs and computers and all that jazz, But dont waste my time asking for us to find stuff only to ignore it and never fix it.

3) reward us loyal customers for sticking through the YEARS of horrid hell instead of pushing us away (by like doing something insane by raising prices for a product that is half of what we're paying for) Sure we have Customer Appreciation month (which happened twice in 3 years) but lets get serious. 30 chances to win something out of the thousands of members left? Or how about narrowing it down to people who didn't just sign up and win. Or how about raffling off a date with yanxcick?

4) How about creating a match maker that has been promised for YEARS instead of creating new sections like your certified appraisal site and updating your registry. Sure those are money makers, But so are your CURRENT customers. Give us a tool that makes it easier to search cards to trade for. You know how frustrating it is having to click on a card, see who owns it, clicking on their profile, clicking on trading with, starting a trade...and than finding the card...again? Or even more frustrating, seeing somebody has the card, getting excited because its rare, and finding out they haven't even been on the site since jan 1st of 2011. BALLS.

5) How about when beckett makes a mistake, it owns up to it. the servers were down for a weekend and what did we get in return for it? Nothing. I was paying for a service i couldn't even use. Problems happen, we get that. But c'mon, own up to them by doing what's right.

Beckett has created something that is truly amazing in the hobby industry. They have opened my eyes to a world i never knew, Allowed me to enjoy hockey card trading that i never had the opportunity to experience before. They've given me the chance to meet some of the greatest collectors and people this industry has to offer and for that i will be forever thankful, but at the same time, They've made me hate trading, have pushed me away from the hobby to the point where i just don't even feel like busting wax anymore. So as you can see my inner struggle to find peace with this site.

Oh yeah, Here's something that i wish beckett would use as their motto. There are now FREE SITES out there that work on the same level as beckett. They are NO LONGER the standard in trading/org/hobby issues. There is nothing special that keeps me paying (other than those wonderful people on the forums, and hey, they're all free anyway!) How about they realize that and start giving us something worth paying for again. How about making it so i can justify to my wife that i'm blowing 90 bucks a year on yet another hockey card item. C'mon man, Many of us have higher ups we have to answer to. Most of all, I wish beckett would just stop breaking my heart and either let me grieve and get over it, or woo me and make my loins quiver with anticipation again. But please for the love of god, Stop toying with us.

HERE HERE! THAT'S A START
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Messages In This Thread
How would you improve this site? - by jgrunert - 05-09-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: How would you improve this site? - by larrico - 05-09-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: How would you improve this site? - by rczubaty - 05-12-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: How would you improve this site? - by johlix - 05-19-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: How would you improve this site? - by johlix - 05-22-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: How would you improve this site? - by snobles - 05-22-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: How would you improve this site? - by snobles - 05-22-2013, 08:11 PM