`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT: Who do you want your team to draft?

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft?
I don't see Milliner being there by the time the Dolphins are on the clock and I wouldn't imagine they'd trade up for him. I wouldn't mind Vacaro going to the Pats, but I don't see him dropping to them either.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I really don't care who my Panthers draft this year. I've apparently been wrong the last 3 years! Wink As long as they get either OL, DT, or CB/S, they should be doing the right thing.

What I really want to see in the draft...
Connor Vernon, WR, Duke
Drafted by ANY team in the 1st 5 rounds

That guy is an awesome receiver!!! How else can you explain him breaking the ACC career rec. yds. AND TDs record while playing @ Duke!!!!!
If the Panthers decided to draft him (in any round), they will cut 3 WR's before the season starts. I would guarantee it.
If Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees got a chance to throw to him, he would be a starting WR by mid-season.
Just my 2-cents, but I was watching him nearly every week last fall and what he accomplished was awesome, especially considering that he was working with 3 different QB's throughout the season.

Whoever the best OL is on the board when our pick comes up.

(04-20-2013, 01:43 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I really don't care who my Panthers draft this year. I've apparently been wrong the last 3 years! Wink As long as they get either OL, DT, or CB/S, they should be doing the right thing.

What I really want to see in the draft...
Connor Vernon, WR, Duke
Drafted by ANY team in the 1st 5 rounds

That guy is an awesome receiver!!! How else can you explain him breaking the ACC career rec. yds. AND TDs record while playing @ Duke!!!!!
If the Panthers decided to draft him (in any round), they will cut 3 WR's before the season starts. I would guarantee it.
If Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees got a chance to throw to him, he would be a starting WR by mid-season.
Just my 2-cents, but I was watching him nearly every week last fall and what he accomplished was awesome, especially considering that he was working with 3 different QB's throughout the season.
He is pretty awesome. Got to see him during Senior Bowl week and he had one of the better showings of the WRs there. He will definitely be a steal for whoever grabs him up.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(04-20-2013, 04:55 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: He is pretty awesome. Got to see him during Senior Bowl week and he had one of the better showings of the WRs there. He will definitely be a steal for whoever grabs him up.
Thank you for agreeing with me. I still don't know why no one is paying ANY attention to him. I haven't seen him mentioned in any mock drafts or even listed in any prospective WR lists.