`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Klay Thompson PC 8/30 More Parallels + GU

RE: Klay Thompson PC 4/18
(04-19-2013, 10:13 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: i hate you. now i have to buy a box of that.
Haha dont hate me hate the game. You could buy one on Ebay. I only paid $18. But if you do buy a box and pull something nice I better get an apology Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 4/18
the players i collect wouldn't come cheap.

so i gotta gamble with a box.

if i hit something sweet, of course you get all the credit.

don't think i can apologize though, since the hobby is putting holes in my pockets.

(04-19-2013, 10:20 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha dont hate me hate the game. You could buy one on Ebay. I only paid $18. But if you do buy a box and pull something nice I better get an apology Smile
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

RE: Klay Thompson PC 4/19
Just one card today. When this product came out I did not know there were two versions per card (regular and refractor). There are probably even more than that. Anyways, I bought the refractors of both the jersey/auto and just the regular auto. Then I picked up the regular versions.

UPDATE: Got the non-jersey auto in the mail today. Rescanned it. Scratches are on the one touch.

[Image: Scan8_zpsc3487294.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 4/29
Some recent cards I have received. Nothing huge. I am happy with the Red Certified auto. Very nice cards.

[Image: Scan9_zps7ebf7fa7.jpg]
[Image: Scan10_zpsa522611d.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 5/22 Sweet Pickup!
Havent picked up a lot this month because of my BGS submission. I was excited about this card. This is my first booklet and this card has some great players on it.

[Image: Scan11_zpse6e43349.jpg]

Sweet booklet! Are you going to try and pick up all his booklet cards? I thought it was strange he is on three booklets, but none of them are the Rookie booklets, only the buckets booklets. I just picked up the one with Klay, Love, Rose, Bryant, Durant, Ginobili, and Dirk.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(05-23-2013, 10:06 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Sweet booklet! Are you going to try and pick up all his booklet cards? I thought it was strange he is on three booklets, but none of them are the Rookie booklets, only the buckets booklets. I just picked up the one with Klay, Love, Rose, Bryant, Durant, Ginobili, and Dirk.
Hopefully yes. I am not sure about the Bryant and Durant one but I really want the one with Klay and Ray Allen on it. Ray Allen I sort of still collect and I think it is cool to have cards with multiple PC players on it.

Yah the one with Allen should be fairly easy to nab, I agree its nice to pick up a card with multiple PC players. Have you seen the 1/1 laundry tag booklets? I would love to pick up one of them but it's gonna be outrageously high to land one.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(05-23-2013, 02:37 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Yah the one with Allen should be fairly easy to nab, I agree its nice to pick up a card with multiple PC players. Have you seen the 1/1 laundry tag booklets? I would love to pick up one of them but it's gonna be outrageously high to land one.
No I havent seen those yet! I did see a patch card though. I just won the Klay/Ray Allen card for $10! I was so stoked that I didnt get bid up on this card. Super cheap pickup!

RE: Klay Thompson PC 5/31 Sweet Pickup!
Got another booklet in the mail today. I like this one better than the previous because it has two PC players on it....Ray Allen and Klay!

[Image: Scan12_zps7e08a64c.jpg]