`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box 13 jumbo, got exactly the card I wanted

1 box 13 jumbo, got exactly the card I wanted
A-rod Manufactured, Sale relic, Pedroia gold parallel, Pacheco camo #'d to 99.

[Image: 13jumbo001_zps4a80965c.jpg]

And of course the one card I hoped I would pull, I got. Needless to say I was very happy to see it!

[Image: 13jumbo002_zps1b34735d.jpg]

RE: 1 box 13 jumbo, got exactly the card I wanted
it was all worth it for that trout auto.
I bought quite a lot of Jumbo's last year and got nothing but auto's I cared nothing about.
I must have gotten 3 of the same brad peacock auto's I swear.

Congrats!
It's nice when a plan works out!
I need to go Trout fishing soon. Smile
Hey, the other day I picked up a box of Best of 2012 @ Walmart. Opened a pack of bowman chrome and thought I had a Harper Auto, but it was just the refractor. Not a bad card, just not the mega-hit the auto would have been. But for that millisecond I was excited.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice! I pulled the same Trout auto card from a jumbo a few weeks ago. It's off at PSA being graded.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

That's a great pull I might have to buy a case of 2013 Allen and Ginter this year since I didn't buy any last year but I am not sure yet since I am gunning for that 1996 Mirror Gold Jeter card by the end of the year.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Great all around box....And I think I can honestly say that I have never gotten the exact card I wanted from a box of cards ever!!!! I have pulled some nice stuff but never the exact card I bought the box for.

(04-07-2013, 07:39 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Great all around box....And I think I can honestly say that I have never gotten the exact card I wanted from a box of cards ever!!!! I have pulled some nice stuff but never the exact card I bought the box for.
I usually don't either, but I said to myself as I was opening the box, "I sure hope I get a trout auto"

Nice a rod
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-07-2013, 07:39 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Great all around box....And I think I can honestly say that I have never gotten the exact card I wanted from a box of cards ever!!!! I have pulled some nice stuff but never the exact card I bought the box for.
There used to be this gas station on the way home from my girlfriend's house that I would stop and buy packs on the way home.

Back in 2001-02 they had some Upper Deck Honor Roll basketball packs (wrong forum, I know, LOL), but I bought like the last 10 packs because I really wanted the Jason Richardson/Kobe Bryant rookie-veteran dual jersey card.

Last pack, last card, I pulled it!

Still one of my all-time favorites.

Nice break sir. That Trout is hot, hope to have something like this in a GQ case or a AG case later. Thanks for sharing