`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Derek Jeter base, parallels, and inserts

Looking for Derek Jeter base, parallels, and inserts
Starting a personal collection for my son. His favorite player is Derek Jeter. This will be my 1st trade, and I will be glad to send 1st. Check my org. Thanks for looking and helping out with my son's 1st collection.

RE: Looking for Derek Jeter base, parallels, and inserts
Does your son have a 1993 Topps Jeter RC in his collection yet?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

He does have one. Thanks for asking.

Excellent! Every Jeter collection should have one! We have a few base Jeters I just added to our org for trade, nothing major. Feel free to take a look and send an offer if you could use any.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

How old is your son I might be able to help him out as I have lot's of doubles and I am willing to give a few if you want to pay for the shipping. The only problem will be he will have to wait till June as I will not be back till then.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-07-2013, 03:18 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: How old is your son I might be able to help him out as I have lot's of doubles and I am willing to give a few if you want to pay for the shipping. The only problem will be he will have to wait till June as I will not be back till then.
He is going to be 5 this June. That is very kind of you. When ever he comes over, he asks to see his cards and if I got him any new ones. He will be so thrilled to get new ones. And the wait is no problem. Just pm me the shipping cost when you are able to ship them out. Thanks again for your generosity.

iv got some to trade

Offer sent.
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

open offer sent
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

offer sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]