`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 leaf draft "too big to show"

RE: 2013 leaf draft "too big to show"
(03-06-2013, 01:57 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I know people have said its Manziel but i'm not convinced yet. However he wont have to play for another 2 years. He is going pro after this season. He will have been out of high school 3 years since he redshirted his freshman year.
it was just posted on the Beckett Facebook page that it is indeed Manziel.

my guess - original artwork, bought autos off the secondary market - Manziel gets $0 out of the deal and ends up suing.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Being from West Virginia I'd like a shot at the geno if its ft

i just read the article that states it is indeed manziel. it is also funny that beckett may have already known, because this was in the article as well, "Each card has been authenticated by PSA/DNA and each card includes an authentication sticker on back. Each card is also slabbed by Beckett Grading Services". so beckett has already graded and slabbed? maybe some perfect 10's out there. get a free grading service out of the deal as well.

Looks like he's already prepared to sue
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(03-06-2013, 03:46 PM)ugameck Wrote: it was just posted on the Beckett Facebook page that it is indeed Manziel.

my guess - original artwork, bought autos off the secondary market - Manziel gets $0 out of the deal and ends up suing.
the article stated that since it is an artist original artwork that it is protected, as for the auto's, those are not his either. maybe he was paid for the auto's, maybe he wasnt.

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/dollars...cause-stir
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Congrats!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

[quote='ugameck' pid='2237904' dateline='1362602799']

it was just posted on the Beckett Facebook page that it is indeed Manziel.

[/quoteas

as long as i get the card before someone sues and puts a stop to sending out the redepmtions, im good with that. it would only increase the value of the cards that do get sent out.