• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to NASCAR/Racing Card collecting

RE: New to NASCAR/Racing Card collecting
Sent you a TO Jason.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(03-10-2013, 09:25 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Sent you a TO Jason.

Jerry
Taking a look now, Jerry. Thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Welcome to the NASCAR world on Beckett! Smile

I might have some stuff you need/want. Nearly every card I have is listed in my ORG. Feel free to check it out. I have a bunch of NASCAR boxes coming in on Tuesday, so I'll LYK what I find of the guys you want. I don't have much left to trade of Irvan and Wallace, but I have many JMac cards left FT. Hopefully, I'll pull a 2012 Fanfare card you will trade me the JJ Burning Rubber card for. I'd love to have that JJ card!

(03-11-2013, 11:42 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Welcome to the NASCAR world on Beckett! Smile

I might have some stuff you need/want. Nearly every card I have is listed in my ORG. Feel free to check it out. I have a bunch of NASCAR boxes coming in on Tuesday, so I'll LYK what I find of the guys you want. I don't have much left to trade of Irvan and Wallace, but I have many JMac cards left FT. Hopefully, I'll pull a 2012 Fanfare card you will trade me the JJ Burning Rubber card for. I'd love to have that JJ card!
Thanks for the welcome spaz! I did see some McMurray cards I'd like to trade for & I'd be interested to see what all you pull from your boxes. Let me know when you get 'em broke & added. Good Luck, my friend!

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(03-12-2013, 01:46 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thanks for the welcome spaz! I did see some McMurray cards I'd like to trade for & I'd be interested to see what all you pull from your boxes. Let me know when you get 'em broke & added. Good Luck, my friend!
I am going thru them now. I didn't pull any JMac cards from the Fanfare box, but I also got a box of '96 UD Road to the Cup cards. I've only opened half the box so far, but I pulled a couple Irvan cards and a bunch of Rusty cards (including 2 insert cards). I haven't added them yet, but I'll LYK when I do.
I got on here to add in my Fanfare cards to my ORG and clicked the wrong thing. I figured I read this B4 I do that.