`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need three cards to complete a set that I thought was already complete!!!

I need three cards to complete a set that I thought was already complete!!!
I could have sworn that I had all 220 cards in the 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects set, but while going through it tonight I discovered that I need card numbers 171, 200 and 201. Can anyone help?

I'll do a PWE trade for these three cards. I have five or six low BV cards listed for trade, so let's see if we can work something out!

Thanks!!

RE: I need three cards to complete a set that I thought was already complete!!!
Give me an hour and I'll see if I have them.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Just FYI BCP171 Luis Heredia does not exist, so don't go crazy looking for it. I just went through a similar issue LOL
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

*lol* Thanks for the heads up! Smile

(02-28-2013, 10:50 AM)snoogens1001 Wrote: Just FYI BCP171 Luis Heredia does not exist, so don't go crazy looking for it. I just went through a similar issue LOL

I do have the other two. And I found a no number card I didn't know I had, it's Steve Cishek, I'll have to look to see if it's listed as NNO.
If you could check my stuff and see if there is anything you are interested in for that Jorge Soler Blue Wave you have, I'll just throw these two cards in with the trade. Let me know!

Cool. Can you send over a trade offer?

(02-28-2013, 11:58 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I do have the other two. And I found a no number card I didn't know I had, it's Steve Cishek, I'll have to look to see if it's listed as NNO.
If you could check my stuff and see if there is anything you are interested in for that Jorge Soler Blue Wave you have, I'll just throw these two cards in with the trade. Let me know!

Sure, things are running a little slow so it may take a minute.

(02-28-2013, 10:50 AM)snoogens1001 Wrote: Just FYI BCP171 Luis Heredia does not exist, so don't go crazy looking for it. I just went through a similar issue LOL
I didn't realize this as I have seen the autograph version and refractors of the card. I am down to needing just #150 and 171 for my set, but it sounds like I really just need #150 and I will be done.
I did a little research and it looks like there are 2 cards #127, so now I need to check my set for which one I have and hope I have both, or it will be yet another card I need for my set.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/