`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9 Box break results-Random older products

RE: 9 Box break results-Random older products
(02-05-2013, 08:15 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Articles of the Arena- Glenn Robinson- This may be a PC because the part of the arena is part of the floor at the Boston Garden. Very cool. THe card doesn't book well...but its part of the floor at the Garden.
WHAT??? You know you want to trade that to me. As the only collector of Glenn Robinson I know on these boards I'd love to have it.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Yep, I need that MJ. Probably not enough to justify a trade on its own though, but I do have several Kobes in that $10 range if you wanna do a simple PWE 1-for-1. LMK.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yes sir! You probably don't but did you need anything out of my mj trade thread?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(02-06-2013, 12:38 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: WHAT??? You know you want to trade that to me. As the only collector of Glenn Robinson I know on these boards I'd love to have it.
The card is not in great shape. PM me your address. You can have it man.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

If the lines not too long, I wouldn't mind the Thomas Lucky14. Im sure theres a bunch of others wanting it and all...
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-07-2013, 10:45 AM)quavis Wrote: If the longs not too long, I wouldn't mind the Thomas Lucky14. Im sure theres a bunch of others wanting it and all...
Ha! I will hit you up when I get home tonight. I will fend off all the tyrus Thomas collectors out there.

yeah I didn't need anything in that thread after my miraculous pull of the MJ atomic refractor haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-08-2013, 02:53 PM)buckunteer Wrote: yeah I didn't need anything in that thread after my miraculous pull of the MJ atomic refractor haha.
I just wanted to make sure. Either way we can work something out for that area 23, pwe style.

(02-06-2013, 12:35 AM)buckunteer Wrote: @rjcj I have that Vince too ya know lol

@JMarch what number is that Area 23 MJ? I have several of them but that one doesn't look familiar I may need it!
I stole it from JMarch for a bunch of cards of some guy named Kobe. The closer I look at the Carter, the more I think he doesn't have any eyebrows, LOL

nice carter
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK