`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ralph Sampson Collectors Out There?

Any Ralph Sampson Collectors Out There?
Hey guys, I pulled a Ralph Sampson "Historic Contenders Autographs" redemption out of a box of Contenders yesterday if anyone wants to trade for it.

He's in the Hall of Fame and once played for my Kings (sort of), so I'll give it a couple of days and see if there are any takers before I redeem it.

Thanks! RJ

RE: Any Ralph Sampson Collectors Out There?
Everyone, I know you have been waiting for my decision on this, and I have gone ahead and redeemed it. But, if anyone is interested, I still may be willing to deal it once I get it next year. LOL

I might have interest. I didn't see this post. Not sure I have or will have any thing to trade for it once you get it but keep me in mind.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(02-06-2013, 01:55 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: I might have interest. I didn't see this post. Not sure I have or will have any thing to trade for it once you get it but keep me in mind.
You have plenty to trade for it....just look at your sig. Tongue
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(02-06-2013, 10:58 PM)briankort Wrote: You have plenty to trade for it....just look at your sig. Tongue
That's an excellent point there, sir. I was thinking the same thing, LOL

Really hate breaking up my HOF autos for other HOF autos. But you guys are right. If needs be and I really liked something I would in fact have something to trade for it. LOL

(02-08-2013, 08:26 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Really hate breaking up my HOF autos for other HOF autos. But you guys are right. If needs be and I really liked something I would in fact have something to trade for it. LOL
We're just busting your chops, sir ... you've got some beauties there, I wouldn't want to part with them either!

LOL I know. That's my problem. I'm a hoarder when it comes to cards even if they are semi stars I find it hard to part with them. I always think well It'd be cool to have an autograph card of "Chris Bosh" even when I know I have no use for it. I wish I wasn't that way because I'm sure I'd be able to trade for a lot more stuff I want.

(02-09-2013, 12:43 AM)hof collector 15 Wrote: LOL I know. That's my problem. I'm a hoarder when it comes to cards even if they are semi stars I find it hard to part with them. I always think well It'd be cool to have an autograph card of "Chris Bosh" even when I know I have no use for it. I wish I wasn't that way because I'm sure I'd be able to trade for a lot more stuff I want.
Nope, I know exactly what you mean ... I'll be packing a card up for a trade and I'll start looking at it and think, man, this is a nice card, I'm going to miss it, maybe I shouldn't trade it ... LOL