Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1997-98 Bowman's Best 2-box break

1997-98 Bowman's Best 2-box break
I'm at it again!

Love this product. Always lots of great-looking refractors and have had particular luck pulling MJ refractors (3 out of 6 boxes).

This might as well have been called a 1-box break, however, as the only scanned hit from the first box is the McDyess atomic refractor.

[Image: 97-98bowmansbest2-boxbreak001.jpg]

Second box had the rest of the goodies. On the other side of the Hill/McGrady mirror image refractor is Garnett/Shareef Abdur-Rahim. Abdur-Rahim HAUNTS my old school breaks. Thankfully the rest of the players on the card make up for his lousiness haha.

All are FS/FT as usual. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 1997-98 Bowman's Best 2-box break
Niiiiiiiiiiice Kobe. By any chance is that the refractor(I can never tell in scans)? I think I got the regular one from you a few weeks ago....would love to see about adding the refractor.....
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Abdur-rahim wasn't lousy, Buck. He just played in small markets and never got noticed.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(01-27-2013, 02:59 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Niiiiiiiiiiice Kobe. By any chance is that the refractor(I can never tell in scans)? I think I got the regular one from you a few weeks ago....would love to see about adding the refractor.....

It's the regular...just replacing stuff I traded you haha. The rest are refractors. Scans are tough on these a lot of the time!

And maybe Abdur-Rahim was decent, but pulling all of his rare cards instead of, well, even anybody else on that mirror image card is a bummer lol
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I had to ask buck. Sorry about that.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(01-27-2013, 06:42 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I had to ask buck. Sorry about that.
No worries. Saw those nasty MJ pickups at the flea market. Wish I could have gotten that Molten Metal off of ya, but I wouldn't have had the chops anyway!

(01-27-2013, 10:41 PM)buckunteer Wrote: No worries. Saw those nasty MJ pickups at the flea market. Wish I could have gotten that Molten Metal off of ya, but I wouldn't have had the chops anyway!
I got lucky man. I don't want to say that I got them for free but I got them for a fraction of the BV. I worked out a trade on both of them. I am pretty psyched to be honest. I think I will go flea marketing this weekend too.