`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
14 Prizm Retail packs from Target got me these ...

14 Prizm Retail packs from Target got me these ...
First off i just got back from a funeral overseas wherein my father in law passed away last week. Glad it was a federal holiday so i got time to do grocery and pick up some target retail packs. i know prizm is drying so i snagged whatever packs i could find. Honestly there was 1 pack that i almost left behind. the pack was opened probably half an inch wide so technically if you look at it you would surely see if theres a green inside. i was suppose to leave it i got curious so i peeped. no greens for sure but i see some white thingy inside so i took it and paid for it . to cut it short when i got home and busted the packs ... that open pack contained an autograph ... a pack searcher probablly missed it ...

so here were my hits

[Image: p3.jpg]

better rcs and inserts

[Image: p2.jpg]

not a biggie but here are my greens and the autograph out of the open pack

[Image: p1.jpg]

thanks for looking

RE: 14 Prizm Retail packs from Target got me these ...
I saw a couple boxes of these in a wal-mart or a target right when they came out, but they've been scarce since. I hope I can find a few soon they seem to have decent pulls.

P.S. how can pack-searchers find the green prisms? Are the sides raised or something? That's ridiculous.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-21-2013, 10:43 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I saw a couple boxes of these in a wal-mart or a target right when they came out, but they've been scarce since. I hope I can find a few soon they seem to have decent pulls.

P.S. how can pack-searchers find the green prisms? Are the sides raised or something? That's ridiculous.
pack searchers have been innovtive now adays ... they buy products ...open them at home search the hits and bring back to target resealed ... i saw several posts already saying they opened newer products and surprise to find base cards of different sports for different years inside them

Sad but 100% believeable. I actually had to return a blaster once b/c there were packs in the sealed blaster that were ripped open and cards were missing. The retail shops take them back no questions, so it would be easy to do that.

Sad, strange world we live in.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

They need to stop accepting returns on cards IMO. Its a joke Sad I remember growing up there were a couple retail stores around me that had all their cards in a glass case, and you had to have the cashier walk them to the register. This was in the late 90's, is it really to much to ask that some of these places do this as well Smile Be just like video games.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I would be interested in the Ibaka if it's for trade, thanks!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice job bro, dang pack searchers!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

It might be a situation where the "hits" — green prisms, autos, etc. — are in the same place in each box (i.e., last pack, bottom right, etc.)

The reason I say that is that I saw two open boxes of Prizm in my local Target the other day ... with exactly 17 packs each.

I checked the packs and made sure none of them were open, and I bought them.

The greens are supposed to fall 1:8 packs, so I was hoping to get at least four of them.

I got one green, total — in 34 packs. So, someone knew what to look for and apparently pulled 5 greens in 14 packs.

The weird part, like your break, is that I pulled an auto (Malcolm Lee Prism, 01/25) ... so, maybe it's a case where the greens are seeded in a particular spot/row, but the autos are random.

Who knows. This is exactly why I wished they made blasters of Prizm — MUCH better product than their terrible Threads blasters.