`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Another reason why I hate Brady

RE: Another reason why I hate Brady
(01-21-2013, 10:23 AM)mrdub Wrote: so let me guess, your ok with the Pollard(sp?) hit on Ridley though?
Nothing wrong with pollards hit, that was a straight football play. I love the two calls against the ravens for defenseless reciever, yet Pitta gets rocked and there's no call.

Brady definitely reached for the kick, defending against a hit is a copout for a quarterback.

I always thought the rules in New England were different, last night was just more proof for me
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I hate Brady because it's not fair. He is good looking, filthy rich, and married to an even richer supermodel. He plays the game I love for a living. He is one of the best QBs to ever play the game, a future HOFer. He has superbowl victories and his team is a contender EVERY YEAR.

I like to see him lose at SOMETHING every once in a while. His entire life is just one win after another! :-)

(01-21-2013, 10:23 AM)mrdub Wrote: so let me guess, your ok with the Pollard(sp?) hit on Ridley though?
That was legal, and ridley initiated it by putting his head down. Running backs operate under a different ruleset than receivers.

Likewise, the hit on pitta was also legal under the current rules. The hits supbuloc is talking about were called correctly. As was ray lewis' helmet to helmet hit.

People that whine about conspiracies about teams getting preferential treatment should seek medical help. Or just stop whining.

(01-21-2013, 11:12 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I hate Brady because it's not fair. He is good looking, filthy rich, and married to an even richer supermodel. He plays the game I love for a living. He is one of the best QBs to ever play the game, a future HOFer. He has superbowl victories and his team is a contender EVERY YEAR.

I like to see him lose at SOMETHING every once in a while. His entire life is just one win after another! :-)
At least someone says the real reason everyone hates on him!!

are you serious mrdub? My gosh your comment just shows how pathetic Pats fans are with their sense of entitlement. There's no "hit on a defenseless player" when it comes to RBs. Learn the rules first before you make a statement.
Add to the fact that Belichick is a sore loser - guess I couldn't be too surprised regarding his post game antics after he walked off the field with a minute to go during the SB last year.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I don't really "hate" the Patriots or Packers, but I'm extremely happy they are not in the Super Bowl. I just like to see the wealth passed around a bit.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

woah my bad, apparently i was thinking about the helmet to helmet hit on Hernandez. but either way, of course id hate Pollard, look how many patriots he's injured in the past.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

ANY PATRIOT HATER IS A FRIEND OF MIND!!! IM STILL RELISHING THAT RAVENS REDEMPTION THAT WENT DOWN YESTERDAY!!! SHOULD BE AN EPIC SUPERBOWL MATCHUP
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

(01-21-2013, 01:11 PM)sdbolts Wrote: ANY PATRIOT HATER IS A FRIEND OF MIND!!! IM STILL RELISHING THAT RAVENS REDEMPTION THAT WENT DOWN YESTERDAY!!! SHOULD BE AN EPIC SUPERBOWL MATCHUP
THIS CANNOT BE DENIED!

(unlike san diego's super bowl hopes every year for 3 decades)