`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Before this becomes a big deal or an issue in the future (PLEASE READ)

RE: Before this becomes a big deal or an issue in the future (PLEASE READ)
(01-20-2013, 12:23 PM)Burmalocity Wrote: I for one am very happy I never agreed to a deal with this trader, and I almost did... I'm relatively new to the Beckett family, and every trade I've made to this point has been an absolute pleasure, but I can't for the life of me comprehend how this guy got reinstated after screwing so many people out of trades. I'll certainly never pull the trigger on a deal with this individual, and many thanks to whomever it was that posted all the old threads about this "traders" shady business dealings.

Let me add to this one last time for the record. I did further check into this. He has made good on all of his trades. He has acknowledged his mistakes apparently. I do believe in second chances. I am a little shocked he hasn't gotten a MUST SEND FIRST TAG. However, as uvaspina said, time will tell if he has turned it around. Some guys have lapses in judgment and learn from them and others just keep screwing up. Lets all just hope he is the one who learned. I assure you all if he messes up again they will ban him and there will be no second chance. Until that happens though we have to expect the best I guess.

I am glad he made good on his trades and hope he learned. So welcome back Richard. Make the best of this chance.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before this becomes a big deal or an issue in the future (PLEASE READ) - by dbroockerd - 01-20-2013, 12:51 PM