`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gridiron Kings Dual Patch Auto PC REBUILD!!!!

RE: Gridiron Kings Dual Patch Auto PC REBUILD!!!!
Welcome back and great stuff!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-16-2013, 12:26 AM)branesergen Wrote: Welcome back and great stuff!
Thanks bud!!

Todays additions!!!

Talib 5/15
[Image: Talib.jpg]

AND THE ONE I SPOKE OF EARLIER IN THE THREAD HAS ARRIVED.........................

#10/10

[Image: Urlacher.jpg]
[Image: Seahawks-1.jpg]

I was looking for some new jamaal charles cards for my Pc last night on ebay and actually came across one of the 2008 gridiron kings dual patch auto of Charles. I would love it but its a little out of my price range so I figured I would give you the heads up!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(01-19-2013, 12:56 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: I was looking for some new jamaal charles cards for my Pc last night on ebay and actually came across one of the 2008 gridiron kings dual patch auto of Charles. I would love it but its a little out of my price range so I figured I would give you the heads up!
Thanks for letting me know! I did see that one a week or so ago, but yeah :/ price is a little high. Plus I'm picky with colors! lol....I look for the ones with the most breaks/colors I can find. There are some really insane nice ones, but people do ask crazy prices for these sometimes. Makes it very difficult!

I'm really picky with colors as well lol. Ive got the non auto'd version and I just so happened to get the only jamaal charles 1 ive seen that has more than 1 Color (paid $2.25 lol). I couldn't believe how much they are asking for the auto'd one...I'll let you know if I find anymore! Good luck with the PC, it looks great!
(01-19-2013, 01:01 AM)dublup Wrote: Thanks for letting me know! I did see that one a week or so ago, but yeah :/ price is a little high. Plus I'm picky with colors! lol....I look for the ones with the most breaks/colors I can find. There are some really insane nice ones, but people do ask crazy prices for these sometimes. Makes it very difficult!

And just curious, but what part of WA are you from?
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Thanks bud! And I live in Puyallup. Home of the fair! lol....its about 40 mins south of Seattle.

Seriously?! I live in Puyallup too! Downtown not too far from the fair lol
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Sweet additions. Really like the patches on the Urlacher. Very nasty.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Beautiful Urlacher. Smile

Best one so far though is the Sweed.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks nineof & RW34!! I may have a good understanding as to why you think that ma'am Wink

And that's crazy Socrkd!!! I'm downtown as well. Have lived in the same one mile radius my whole life! Lol