`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Good luck charms

Good luck charms
I just got home from my local Walmart where my girlfriend picked out one blaster box of 2012 Topps Strata. We pulled a Ryan Broyles auto (she likes to open the packs). Earlier this year she pulled a 2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers Jermichael Finley auto from a blaster and last Christmas she pulled a Mikel Leshoure 2011 Topps Chrome auto from a blaster from the same Walmart. Everytime I grab a box I get nothing special. I'm starting to thing she's a good luck charm or something. Anybody else have any stories like this or have any good luck charms?

[Image: photo_zpseae453b1.jpg]
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

RE: Good luck charms
Yep my wife has the same effect....picked out some UFC rack packs for me one time pulled my first 1/1 (1:16750 packs), she picks out blasters that pulls me lower end autos alot. I bought 2 hobby boxes of Strata for my birthday as a gift from her so I asked her to pick them out. For some insane reason the 2nd box had 2 case hits. So I see exactly what you mean.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Good luck charms
Lol my gf is the same way. Ive had 1 good hit out of a blaster I bought for myself (2012 topps chrome Russell Wilson red zone rookies die cut gold refractor /25) and shes pulled countless luck's and rg3s, 4 autos and 2 patches. I just let her pick everything now lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%