`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My first super collecting adventure starts.....Now!

RE: My first super collecting adventure starts.....Now!
(01-04-2013, 12:35 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: One thing I learned with Lynch and Turbin are focus on one key thing at a time if possible (rookie cards, cards from a certain year, etc). Also, print off the check sheet that shows all of the player's cards exist at that time and it can help you to better check off the cards that you need.

I looked at Lynch and that guy has nearly 11,000 cards. I only have about 150-200 of his cards, and there is no where near any chance I'll ever get all of his cards, so I decided to focus more on his actual rookie cards (non-auto) more since those are easier to come by at times and less expensive, and then working on his Seahawks cards also.

Good Luck and it's fun, just don't get too carried away like I have at times. eBay can be a monster..

Thanks for the advice! I am going to print off a list tomorrow so I can keep track. And I like the idea of concentrating on certain areas. I may start with rookies and work my way up from there. And ebay can definietly be a monster lol, I seem to always catch myself buying more cards for my collection even when I keep telling myself not to lol.
Oh and btw, where is the card show at this weekend? I wanna go check it out
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first super collecting adventure starts.....Now! - by Socrkd55 - 01-04-2013, 12:41 AM