`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2012 Bowman Draft - 2 More Boxes - Huge Auto!!

2012 Bowman Draft - 2 More Boxes - Huge Auto!!
I haven't been able to post much lately since I am working six days a week with the Christmas holiday. I showed you guys my 2 boxes from BO with the dual auto of Kershaw/Fried and printing plate of Correlle Prime.

Well here are the some of the pulls my girlfriend and I have had over the last few weeks (including today), from 2012 Bowman Draft...

[Image: IMG_0001-6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003-1.jpg]

Tonight we made the 20+ mile journey back to the LCS. On the way to the shop, I had mentioned that if we did not pull a colored-refractor auto that we should wait until the next Topps product before we buy more cards.

So, a few packs into Krissy's box, she pulls the Austin Aune base auto to match the refractor version she got last week (she says "same guy, boring" kinda thing lol). Then she pulls a gold refractor of Jesse Winker and still doesn't feel excited (maybe because of the last name). And, the usual 2 blue paper (1 being Cespedes), 1 orange paper, 4 Top 10 prospect and 2 prospect code cards. Shes bummed and says I gotta make the coffee tonight lol.

Well on to my box. I finally feel as if I have taken her MOJO (and she swears I swapped boxes while she wasn't looking). I'm opening up packs and getting blanked, all usual stuff (blue paper, regular refractors). I finally get a Will Middlebrooks refractor /300 and am feeling good. I have yet to hit a colored-refractor and still have not seen an auto and there are about 7 packs left. I open a pack and see gold.... and a few seconds later, once I am done doing my crazy please-be-an-autograph-rain-dance, I realize it is actually an orange refractor. I slide the chrome card on top over a little and see blue ink. Now, I kick the rain dance up a bit and settle down and unveil the card......

-----------------
-------------
-----------
---------
-------
------
----
---
-

[Image: orange.jpg]

CHRIS STRATTON Orange Refractor Auto #22/25
Any visible marks are from scanner/penny sleeve

Totally stoked, I open the remaining packs and get a Kyle Lotzkar jersey /199. I asked Krissy if she wanted to enter the prospect codes and she gives me the look of death lol. First code entered, blue wave pack lol and Soler was on the prospect list yay!!

My first other-than-blue-refractor autograph!

Sorry for the long post, I'm still a little pumped!

Thanks for reading guys!
KrissyNBrandon

RE: 2012 Bowman Draft - 2 More Boxes - Huge Auto!!
that is a very nice haul! you 2 are always lucky. if that taveras is for trade, check me for it please.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

I collect Lotzkar. Let me know if you intend to sell.

wow is all i can say!!! congrats!! i would like a shot at the Taveras and Hamilton relics if they are available. thanks

Nice pulls. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Amazing pulls!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Interested in the Naquin auto if you're willing to trade.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 2012 Bowman Draft - Sunday Update RED!
My girlfriend knew I was on a hot streak and wanted to go back to the LCS today. Maybe she thought she needed to squash my new found mojo and reclaim her title. So off we went to the shop for another round of 2012 Bowman Chrome Draft (2 boxes).

Here are the goods:

Her box:

[Image: IMG_0001-7.jpg]

David Dahl Auto
Steven Golden Red Ice 4/25
Drew Pomeranz Refractor /300
Alex Liddi Silver Ice

My box:

[Image: IMG_0002-3.jpg]

Stryker Trahan Auto
Kyle Zimmer RED REFRACTOR 1/5
Wei-Yin Chen Blue 87/250
Paul Sewald Silver Ice

I tried to tell her that the Dahl auto is awesome, but the red refractor just killed her want to buy more of this product. She says next time she will go with Topps Chrome.

Weekend score, Brandon = 2, Krissy = 0

Wooohooo!! lol

We also went to a garage sale today and stumbled upon some autographed baseballs that I will be posting in the regular baseball section later. We need help on a few of the autographs. Thanks so much guys.
KrissyNBrandon

You win again! Congrats!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Interested in the Zimmer if you're trading.