`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Stephen A. the voice of reason?

Stephen A. the voice of reason?
I didn't see this live but heard about it. You know, I used to really like this show but its Smith, Bayless and Parker really aren't good at holding a show together, especially when they have "insightful" information like this.

http://youtu.be/O2G5GwnQMmE
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

RE: Stephen A. the voice of reason?
The only reason I would watch that show is to see if it could finally help me figure out which of those 3 guys I hate most. They're currently in a 3 way tie.

I can't stand Bayless. I haven't seen that clip yet either but I know what it's about. I'll watch it when I get home from work.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

wtf is this show talking about.... so dam sad
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

It's cutting edge journalism at its best! *sarcasm*. Heaven forbid they use facts about how good he is as opposed to what race, religion, or beliefs he has. Then you got Skip chiming in about dreads! Lol
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Every time S.A.S is on, I turn the channel. That guy is the most deplorable personality on television. Did you see when he said the racial slur on ESPN, which was clearly evident, then comes out with a "no, I never said that word" rant. He said he was "talking too fast and it may have sounded like that word but I never said it". I was really hoping he would get fired over the whole thing but, to my dismay, he's still there. I guess this is just another show I won't be watching.
[Image: steelers.jpg]