`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play?

RE: Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play?
Thanks again for putting this stuff out there to everyone Wendy! By the way, do you like the new Benson logo in my sig? Purchased it a few weeks ago. I have some nice new Benson's for submission this time around....several 1/1's.

(12-04-2012, 08:59 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sounds good Jeff, I'll catch you on FB for a number.

Sounds good. I hear you with the holidays, but the $6 rate is hard to pass up, so thought I'd throw it out there.

No extra fee for the auto. Of course, there are fees for the oversize/booklets, psa->bgs conversions, etc, etc. There are fees for the back and forth to TX as well. I'll post the full set of rules when we figure out if the minimum can be met.

Keep me posted.

It is hard to pass on, isn't it?? Wink A group sub at the holidays wasn't honestly my first choice, but I felt I'd be negligent to not pass it along to my friends!! (I think it's mostly painful as the last one isn't quite completed yet!! LOL)

Well, just let me know what you're thinking numbers-wise.

For those of you who have submitted with me previously, you know the drill. Once we decide to go live, I'll send out the survey and the process begins again...

For those of you who are new, detailed instructions will follow after the official thread goes live. If you have concerns or questions right now, you can email me or email anyone who posts in this thread as having previously submitted with me. They'll answer you. Wink

[Image: mhatton31.jpg]
CEDRIC BENSON SUPER COLLECTOR
114 BGS BENSON CARDS...and counting
142 BENSON AUTOS
22 BENSON 1/1's

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another group submission before the end of the year?? Who wants to play? - by Chitown31 - 12-04-2012, 09:30 PM