`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Annual Secret Santa Info Thread - 53% Complete (9 of 17)

RE: 2nd Annual Secret Santa Thread (Updated @Noon PT 12/9)
Still sitting here and waiting on the card(s) that I ordered (found at the LCS?) to come in, so I hope that they get here soon. The package will be fired into the mail ASAP! Loving this thread and the amazing integrity that everyone is showing!

Randi

I wish I had found this thread before now. Sounds fun. At least I know to look next year.

Got what I waiting for yesterday and sent it out today, hopefully the person appreciates it. I know I would if I was them.

Rick

I finished obtaining what I'm sending out awhile ago but am apparently on the receiving end of slow shipping. My apologies to my recipient, but you're at the mercy of eBay shipping practices and/or the post office.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Like many of you, I realize it's getting to be crunchtime. I'm almost ready to ship, but not quite...

Glad it sounds like you're all having fun finding stuff for all the good boys and girls amongst us.

(12-19-2012, 01:34 PM)titan501ca Wrote: Got what I waiting for yesterday and sent it out today, hopefully the person appreciates it. I know I would if I was them.

Rick
Thanks for the update Rick. For some reason I remember in particular that your recipient last year LOVED what you sent them so I can't imagine it'd be any different this time around. Happy holidays!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Well, If my secret santa doesn't like his cards, I hope he ships them back because once i got them in hand, its very hard to ship them out. I Feel like i need to make up for my poor performance last year. I dont remember who i had but i remember realizing i did it wrong. Oh well.
I feel like dancing i'm so excited but this stinking town wont let me. They wont even let me play music. I think it's time to change that. Nobody is going to tell me i can't dance.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: 2nd Annual Secret Santa Thread (Updated 12/19)
Got the cards that I need to ship out today. I know that they will be great adds to the PC of my recipient! This is going to be a great year!

Randi

RE: 2nd Annual Secret Santa Info Thread (Upd. 12/19)
*sits back watching all of you sweat* lol I was lucky enough to get mine off of a fellow collector who was willing to play santa for me, it's amazing what a couple extra bucks gets you Smile (so please, everyone post your receipts so I know you get it!)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: 2nd Annual Secret Santa Info Thread - 29% Complete (5 of 17)
I'm just going to update everyone on the progress of gift arrivals as they roll in...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: 2nd Annual Secret Santa Info Thread - 29% Complete (5 of 17)
Final part came in, now I can send away Monday!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com