`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You've asked for it, so here it is

RE: You've asked for it, so here it is
I noticed you need the Fleer 3-d wrapper redemption card, I have two we may have to work something out...I'll check out your trade/want list.

By the way, you have truly an amazing collection. I attempted to do what you did back in the late 90s early 2000s but I was in high school and college. Truly amazing what you have.
 photo mjheader.jpg

wow, simply spectacular. And to think I'd be able to stop collecting if I just had ONE jordan auto!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Not a fan of MJ, never was and never will be. However, I admire your collection because of the same disease we share, that little OCD bug. I assume you're a touch older than I, and probably already know this, but that bug NEVER goes away. Everytime I've stopped collecting it was because I wasn't touching my cards. As soon as I broke them back out, I started collecting again. Smile Good luck.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(01-18-2013, 11:30 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Not a fan of MJ, never was and never will be. However, I admire your collection because of the same disease we share, that little OCD bug. I assume you're a touch older than I, and probably already know this, but that bug NEVER goes away. Everytime I've stopped collecting it was because I wasn't touching my cards. As soon as I broke them back out, I started collecting again. Smile Good luck.
Yes, I managed to stop collecting for 11 years, but now that I have put my finger into it again, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop.

And now, in the words of the immortal Monty Python, for something completely different:

[Image: starting5_zps5bff5c5c.jpg][Image: PMG9_zps7dc511ff.jpg][Image: GrandFinale9_zpsc75afdec.jpg][Image: Jambalaya9_zps93277af1.jpg][Image: Starquest9_zps092d6a3b.jpg][Image: rubies9_zps4b05b32e.jpg][Image: MJx9_zpsa66cb75e.jpg][Image: rubies10_zps8c367916.jpg]

And before anyone starts screaming, these cards are on my want list. Just a few of the ones I wish I had been able to pick up when I was collecting, LOL!
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

Lol...fooled me

(01-20-2013, 10:44 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Lol...fooled me

I was thinking the same thing, like, good God what doesn't he have??!!?!?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]