`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cards back from grading

Cards back from grading
My grades came back yesterday. Most of the stuff that I sent in I just wanted to get slabbed. Here they are:

[Image: photo1-24.jpg]
I thought the Fleer Focus was going to get a 9.5. I never touched the card because I always kept it in the case from when I picked it up. I didn't check the surface before I sent it off. Same thing for my Dual Fabrics, UD sent it to me and I kept it in the same top loader. The case was cracked so I have to send it back.
[Image: photo2-24.jpg]
I was happy that my Dual Authentic Fabric got a 9.5. I thought the Collector's Choice gold was going to get a 9.5.
[Image: photo3-19.jpg]
I was praying for at least a 9 on the Topps Murad (they got me on the centering).

[Image: photo4-15.jpg]
I thought the Jordan auto was a 9 and the Kobe Ruby was an 8.5 or 9. I was very happy with these two the most because I just wanted them slabbed more than anything. All and all I had 4 that I thought would grade higher and 3 that got a higher grade.

I also sent in a Jeter auto that I knew was off center but otherwise perfect. It got a 8.5 so I kind of expected that one. I sent in a David Garrard 1/1 patch auto and it came back a 9/9. I don't know what they felt was wrong on the auto and I thought it was going to get a 9.5 on the card itself.

Oh well these are the brakes of grading. I'm satisfied. Thanks for looking.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Cards back from grading
Congrats on the grades, sweet Jordan auto and a 9.5 grade was awesome.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(11-30-2012, 12:35 PM)kevinr Wrote: Congrats on the grades, sweet Jordan auto and a 9.5 grade was awesome.
Thanks

Not bad at all. It's always nice to get cards back that did better than you thought. I just got an E-mail from Beckett with my grades...Not a happy guy. Only 1 card out of 13 came back better than I thought.

Oh well, Most are in the ball park...Just hate when they come back .5 away (Like your Crash the Game).

Sick MJ auto!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(11-30-2012, 04:55 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Not bad at all. It's always nice to get cards back that did better than you thought. I just got an E-mail from Beckett with my grades...Not a happy guy. Only 1 card out of 13 came back better than I thought.

Oh well, Most are in the ball park...Just hate when they come back .5 away (Like your Crash the Game).

Sick MJ auto!
Thanks. I think that they should give the buyer a breakdown on grades. To help explain how and why you got the grade that was given. It would help bring clarity IMO.

wow man...sick come backs!!!!

Love all of them!

Question, would you want to go in on a group submission together? Maybe it would be cheaper??

LMK because I need to send of some MJ's

CONGRATS MAN..

(11-30-2012, 08:21 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: wow man...sick come backs!!!!

Love all of them!

Question, would you want to go in on a group submission together? Maybe it would be cheaper??

LMK because I need to send of some MJ's

CONGRATS MAN..
Thanks. We'll see. I don't plan on sending in anything until after the holidays.

That is a beautiful "Road to Springfield"! Congratulations.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-02-2012, 10:40 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: Thanks. We'll see. I don't plan on sending in anything until after the holidays.
Cool man thanks. LMK, maybe we can give it a try and go in on a few. I know of another member on here willing to join in with us from the Basketball boards. Maybe we can save a few doing it this way.